Andruchi.com
Roulette Strategy
& Systems

Home Our Guarantee Roulette Scams About Us Login
LiveZilla Live Help
Strategies
Advanced Roulette Strategy
Intermediate Roulette Strategy
Beginner Roulette Strategy
High-Roller Strategy
Land-Based Strategy
Blackjack Strategy
Baccarat Strategy
Earn With Us
Apply for our free and Advanced System here!
Top-Ranked Casinos
Noble Casino
Enter Casino
Casino Las Vegas
Winner Casino
Updated weekly to reflect the Casinos that have scored highest both in our testing and in our user ratings.

BEGINNER ROULETTE STRATEGY - THE MARTINGALE SYSTEM

To Win money with this System, just follow the 3 simple steps below:

Step 1) Download and install the Tested Casino (click link) that displays a bias in favor of Red. This is very important.

Step 2) Deposit at least $127 to bankroll the System (although $200 is recommended). Never deposit less than $50 or you will make the Casino suspicious.

Step 3) Follow the simple System below and you will win an average of approximately $30 an hour:

The Martingale Betting System

Minimum Bankroll Required: $127
Recommended Bankroll: $200

  1. Start by Betting $1 on Red.

  2. If the Ball lands on a Red number, congratulations you just won yourself $1, now go back to Step 1. If it did NOT land on a Red number, don't worry, go to Step 3.

  3. Bet $2 on Red. (Notice how this is double your previous bet.)

  4. If the Ball lands on a Red number, congratulations, you just recovered the $1 you lost previously, made your bet back, and also won $1, so go back to Step 1. If it did not land on a Red number, don't worry, go to Step 5.

  5. Bet $4 on Red. (Again, notice how this is double your previous bet.)

  6. If the Ball lands on a Red number, congratulations, you just recovered the $3 you lost previously, made your bet back, and also won $1, so go back to Step 1. If it did not land on a Red number, don't worry, go to Step 7.

  7. Bet $8 on Red. (Once again, notice how this is double your previous bet, you get the point.)

  8. If the Ball lands on a Red number, congratulations, you just recoved the $7 you lost previously, made your bet back, and also won $1, so go back to Step 1. If it did not land on a Red number, don't worry, go to Step 5.

  9. Bet $16 on Red.

  10. If the Ball lands on a Red number, congratulations, you just recovered the $15 you lost previously, made your bet back, and also won $1, so go back to Step 1. If it did not land on a Red number, don't worry, go to Step 11.

  11. Bet $32 on Red.

  12. If the Ball lands on a Red number, congratulations, you just recovered the $31 you lost previously, made your bet back, and also won $1, so go back to Step 1. If it did not land on a Red number, don't worry, go to Step 13.

  13. Bet $64 on Red.

  14. By now, the Ball should have landed on a Red number, so congratulations, you just recovered the $63 you lost previously, made your bet back, and also won $1, so go back to Step 1.

Note: By this point, there is a less than 1% chance that the Ball would not land on a Red for the 7th time in a row, so you will rarely see this happen. This means that with this Martingale System you will win over 99% of the time.

You will notice that no matter on which step the ball falls on Red, you will ALWAYS recover any amount that you lost, make your bet back, and still win $1. That's exactly what makes this system so powerful. $1 might not seem like much, but it quickly adds up since you will continue to win again and again. You can also start with more than $1 (on step 1) and - if the Maximum Bet on Color allows it - you can also continue betting past $64.

Our Team's Analysis

We've analyzed hundreds of Online Casinos and have run over 1 million Roulette spins on each Online Casinos and over 100,000 spins on Land-Based Casinos to determine whether there was a color bias. Our thorough anaylsis of both Online and Land-Based Casinos shows a slight bias in favor of the color Red in the majority of the Casinos around the world that we've tested, which is why we always choose to bet on that color.

We've gone a step further and analyzed which Online Casino had the strongest bias in favor of Red, and which therefore was the best to use the Martingale System on. Below you'll find the Online Casino where this System worked best on. As we continue to test Online Casinos, we'll be adding them to this list.

2.98% bias

The red line above is where the middle (average) of the data set (in black) should be. The green line is where it actually lies, and represents a 2.98% bias (edge) as can be seen on the y-axis.

Note: We test every Casino once a month and update the table above accordingly to ensure our results are always up-to-date.

As you can see from the table above, Noble_Casino had a Red-Bias of 2.98%. Considering the House Edge in European Roulette (single-zero) is 2.7%, it is not difficult to see how this bias can make this System quite effective. Just make sure you don't play for more than one hour per day so that you stay under the radar.